Just in time for your next barbeque, the BC Lions Football Club has partnered with renowned local chef Ann Kirsebom to launch its own signature barbeque sauce and marinade.
Made from the finest silver tequila, organic locally squeezed citrus, fresh garlic, tomatoes and Japanese soybeans, this unique BC Lions blend is made with only the finest ingredients and is handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality.
In addition to traditional barbeque applications such as steaks, burgers and chicken wings, the sauce is perfect for other West Coast favourites such as fajitas, rice bowls and salmon. It can also be used as a salad dressing and dip.
Launched this past September, the versatile condiment is available at the following retailers:
- Urban Fare (Yaletown)
- The Gourmet Warehouse (Vancouver)
- Well Seasoned (Langley)
- Save-On-Foods (Park & Tilford, North Vancouver)
North Shore (Westview, Caulfeild)
Vancouver (West 4th Avenue, West Broadway, Denman & Robson, Davie Street, Kingsway, Granville)
New Westminster (McBride)
Burnaby (Hastings & Willingdon)
Coquitlam (Austin Road)
Port Coquitlam (Shaughnessy)
Richmond (No. 3 Road)
Surrey (200th Street & 64th Avenue, King George Highway, 24th Avenue, 16th Avenue & 128th Street)
Langley (Fraser Highway)
Aldergrove (Fraser Highway)
Abbotsford (South Fraser Way)
- Stongs (Dunbar)
- Edible Canada (Granville Island)
- My Kitchen Window (Fort Langley)
- Queensdale Market (North Vancouver)
- the Lions' pre-game Street Party (at Terry Fox Plaza; kicks off two hours prior to every home game)
- merchandise kiosks inside BC Place on game nights
- the Lions' Surrey practice facility (10605 City Parkway, Surrey)
- BC Lions online store
Give these mouth-watering treats a try, or create your own!
BC Lions Tequila-Citrus pulled pork
BC Lions Tequila-Citrus chicken wings, nachos and beef sliders